Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Naked Underneath?

Member Passionate about Zentai OdieZentai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drefyxd View Post
    On my first try on wearing my suit that has crotch zipper, I wear nothing in between, and when I am trying to pee, my "man business" accidentally got caught in the zipper, and it isn't pretty. Fortunately, it's nothing serious, just a pinch, or something like that.

Maybe, for safety reasons, I put underwear on.
    Well, I don't own any suits with a crotch zipper and don't plan on doing so. Just a personal preference really. Still, I see what you're getting at.

Senior Member Zentai Lord zentai09's Avatar

OdieZentai I am so glad you posted this topic because I have been wondering about this for quite a while. Seems pretty split so far with a leaning towards being naked underneath. I enjoy the freedom and feel of not wearing anything underneath but I have not venture out in public in my Zentai yet. I wonderful if it makes a difference in the color and pattern of the suit. Lighter colors can show more curves and shapes than dark colors or patters which can mask or hide certain qualities. What do others think?

Junior Member Zentai curious villainglove's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zentai09 View Post
    OdieZentai I am so glad you posted this topic because I have been wondering about this for quite a while. Seems pretty split so far with a leaning towards being naked underneath. I enjoy the freedom and feel of not wearing anything underneath but I have not venture out in public in my Zentai yet. I wonderful if it makes a difference in the color and pattern of the suit. Lighter colors can show more curves and shapes than dark colors or patters which can mask or hide certain qualities. What do others think?
    That's a good point about the color & patterns. Some patterns do seem to help break up the outline of certain crevices and "manparts." Whereas solid light colors can be, well, a little more risque in the right lighting or pose.

At home, I usually go commando underneath. I'm not bold enough to go outside.

Member Passionate about Zentai OdieZentai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zentai09 View Post
    Yes, I was thinking that too. Maybe if I DO wear a zentai suit with certain patterns, maybe my, um, endowment would be inconspicuous.

Senior Member Born in Zentai, Die in Zentai cheetah's Avatar

It is indeed pretty conspicuous. If I am where kids might be, I throw nylon jogging shorts over the middle. If I am indoors, the light is not as revealing and I got without it.

Senior Member Zentai Freak Raccoon's Avatar

Public places... always something underneath. Looks better, and (depending on suit tightness) feels better.

Senior Member Zentai Overlord Zentai98's Avatar

well when we go out for walkabouts, i always wear my reinforced thong dance belt underneath...you can't see it and it makes the shape less of an "uncomfortable" item for others to see...its just a personal opinion of not wanting to offend anyone by showing off my bits, covered or not...don't get me wrong, it definetly feels much more comfortable with nothing on underneath, but i wear it to not make anyone feel uncomfortable...
    Keep it tight!!!!
    Z98

Member Zentai Freak

At home, like now, always just zentai, preferably with me hairless.

Outside, I use a couple of solutions. Having piercings in my "man business", a crotch zipper is kinda mandatory (the guys gotta breathe or they get angry). I have a little bit of a body image issue (which is odd, because I love the local nude beach), regardless, so I always wear my Utilikilt (my standard uniform) over, but if I want total coverage, I'll wear my all lycra Under Armour jockstrap, which can make for a very nice and practical codpiece, inside or outside the zentai (and it can be moved out of the way if need be, either way).

And, personally, crotch zippers aside, I would LOVE it if there were an option for zentais to have an option to be just a little bit more "man shaped", downstairs. But just a little bit. I have the same complaint about my cycle gear, as that padding just smooshes everything around and as much as I love the tight, it's not the most comfortable design. Having said that, one of my next suits will definitely have a penis sheath, so I can have just one suit exactly the way I want. Total coverage with total comfort and no zippers (except the obvious one).

Oy, my brain and imagination could go on with ideas, but that would cross this thread over the line waaaaay into the line of adult.

Senior Member Zentai Lord Canius's Avatar

thw only problem is finding some thing to wear that is that color

I mean white undies under black zentai.. would be noticeable.

I dont think I could go out at the moment in zentai. its more fun to go out in secret and wear nothing at all but zentai. but I guess someday I will have to wear
    something under it because of how STIMULATING it would be to walk around in zentai

Senior Member Zentai Lord

Personally, I always thought the point of Zentai was that you wore nothing underneath. I enjoy wearing just my zentai and some matching knee boots and accessorize with a nylon webbing belt for that futuristic look.