Thread: Does your gf/bf/wife/husband enjoy zentai too?

Junior Member Zentai curious

Default Does your gf/bf/wife/husband enjoy zentai too?

My boyfriend and I are very lucky that we both LOVE zentai. I was just wondering how many couples are on this forum that are like us. :] I want to see how many zentai couples I can find!

Oh, and if anyone has pictures of them and their other half in zentai, tell me and i'll be sure to take a look at your albums.

:]

Member Passionate about Zentai
    I'd prefer to remain more annonymous for now.
    Supporting awareness of Zentai for tactile deep touch, and pressure therapy; for autism, and sensory integration disorder.
    http://www.ayus-zentai.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1138
    http://living-autistic.blogspot.com/

Senior Member Zentai Freak

My guy doesn't enjoy zentai *yet*.
    He doesn't know it by the name "zentai" but he does know that i'm buying him a black suit. He doesn't know what suit i'm getting so it'll be fun to see his reaction.
    I'm so lucky that he's willing to try a suit on for me! Hopefully he'll like it enough to get a few suits on his own.

Junior Member Zentai owner

my gf has tried it for me a couple of times but doesn't like it. she's not a big fan of the hood. i guess she thinks i could be imagining anyone under that hood when we're fooling around.

Member Passionate about Zentai XentaiXIII's Avatar

I introduced zentai to my Gf almost a year ago and she loves them. There should be some pics of us in my album. We even went to a college 'prom' wearing zentai! It was pretty awesome

Moderator Zentai Lord ShinyBlue's Avatar

My girlfriend isn't into a zentai but she tolerates me roaming around in one. And she occasionally wears one for my benefit, got a few pictures up on the albums of her

Member Passionate about Zentai Talcyon's Avatar

My wife has never really warmed to Zentai, although she understands and will sometimes wear the velvet one I bought her. Like your girlfriend Hotlanta, she's not a big fan of the hood. That's more claustrophobia though, than anything else. Unfortunately for me, I'm allergic to insect bites and we have the windows open a lot. Fortunately for me, that means I get to wear my suit at night to stop the little blighters chowing down on my (Apparently much sought after) blood.

My b/f has never been willing to try one due to body image issues. He's been working out and losing weight and feeling alot better about himself recently. I am hoping to get him a suit soon for him to enjoy

Senior Member Zentai Lord milycra's Avatar
    Farmington hill. just out side of Detroit

My BF wants to get his own Zentai. he likes mine and also other gear