Thread: Wearing a suit with a penis sheath in public?

Junior Member Zentai curious

Default Wearing a suit with a penis sheath in public?

My only suit right now has a penis sheath. Is it OK to wear the suit in public? I don't want to be arrested for indecent exposure or whatever... I think it might feel a bit like putting a sock over my cock and going out wearing nothing but that.

I notice on http://thezentaiproject.org/ , the guy on the front page is wearing a suit with a sheath in a London Underground station. Since I plan to wear it in London, does this mean it's safe?

Senior Member Zentai Overlord Mr_Zent's Avatar

You should at least wear some shorts over that.

Senior Member Zentai Freak gaz_a's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thinglie View Post
    My only suit right now has a penis sheath. Is it OK to wear the suit in public? I don't want to be arrested for indecent exposure or whatever... I think it might feel a bit like putting a sock over my cock and going out wearing nothing but that.

I notice on http://thezentaiproject.org/ , the guy on the front page is wearing a suit with a sheath in a London Underground station. Since I plan to wear it in London, does this mean it's safe?
    I peered closely at the photo and it's just a suit with a tail, they are holding the tail in their hand.

I am pretty sure that if you went out in public with a penis-sheathed zentai the police would ask (tell!) you to cover up.

IMO even a defined bulge in a plain zentai raises eyebrows, but unless you had an erection or were being "creepy" that is not below the decency levels for public, but I could imagine a conservative police office in some areas might have a word, even though cyclists do worse!

Senior Member Zentai Freak stealthmode's Avatar

^^^you beat me to it. you can see the tail wrap around from behind into his hand.
    also, you dont necessarily have to use the sheath. I remember seeing a pic of a guy who tucked the sheath into the suit, inside out, and it looked as if the suit didnt have a sheath at all.

Moderator Zentai Lord ShinyBlue's Avatar

Yeah, a sheath in public isn't a very good idea. It probably is indecent, so like videopoet says, try wearing sorts over it or something.

Junior Member Zentai curious

OK, those were my thoughts too but I when I saw the picture I thought it might not be so bad, but you're right, it's a suit with a tail and I just didn't notice. Clearly my initial thoughts were correct. (-:

Senior Member Zentai Freak that guy's Avatar

I have a feeling that would go over like a pregnant pole vaulter...

Member Passionate about Zentai

Would such a thing be welcomed on a nudist beach? I mean you're not even naked but...... in the regular public you are almost treated like a nude person.