Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dollification/Objectification/Dehumanization

Senior Member Zentai Freak BlackDesire's Avatar

Red face Dollification/Objectification/Dehumanization

There are many reasons why I love Zentai. One of them is the Dollification/Objectification/Dehumanization aspect of wearing Zentai. Wearing Zentai reduces me into an object- a faceless, detail-less mannequin or doll. My face- my identity and what makes me human- is gone, replaced by a plain, smooth, emotionless and expressionless mask. I become de-humanized in my Zentai, and everything that makes me who I am has disappeared.

I become only recognizable by form and the factory-made detailing on my Zentai, if there are any, just like dolls that are mass-produced in a manufacturing plant. My facial expressions- physical manifestations of my emotions- are negated by the suit, concealing them. What humanity is within me remains buried beneath the suit. The exterior has become an object. A doll that cannot smile or laugh or frown or cry, only move by its joints, just as I move my body like a marionette- myself the controller, the ventriloquist.

I might as well be the fashion dummies placed at the storefront, clothes draped over them for display. When I wear Zentai, I become dollified, objectified and dehumanized. I become a tool. Perhaps a sex doll- my enticing curves hugged by the tightness of the suit, digging into all the crevices of my body. When you run your hands over me, I might gasp, or frown, but you see only the blankness on the hood of my suit- nothing to tell you that I resist your groping hands over my body.

I cannot protest, I cannot tell you through my face how I feel. I am just a voluptuous form put on display for your pleasure.

Senior Member Born in Zentai, Die in Zentai lefty's Avatar

I really love that aspect of zentai, and it can be such a thrill. It's a nice mental aspect to go along with the physical aspect of being encased in zentai. When I put on my crash dummy suit, it's hard not to indulge in the doll mentality

Senior Member Born in Zentai, Die in Zentai Rev. Mike's Avatar

True we do become more like objects when we wear our zentai. That's probably one of the most if not the most enjoyable aspect I like about wearing them. You're hidden, smoothed over lacking in sharp detail. You look unfinished. Generic. Some dolls are more detailed than a person wearing a zentai.
    Rev. Mike, Head Slackmaster, Fellowship of The Eternal Dobbs Pipe.

Member Passionate about Zentai

Theres only so much objectification solo, I mean if I knew people to trust enougth with my fetishes, id let them have full reign like gagging, forced crossdressing/sissification and even role reversal/femdom or bdsm.

I just wonder if theres such a gag that's mounted to the back of a mask that can be clipped or strapped on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Plucky View Post
    Theres only so much objectification solo, I mean if I knew people to trust enough with my fetishes, id let them have full reign like gagging, forced crossdressing/sissification and even role reversal/femdom or bdsm.

I just wonder if theres such a gag that's mounted to the back of a mask that can be clipped or strapped on the head.
    True, self objectification can only take you so far. I'm not into cross dressing or sissification, but gagging, BDSM and femdom would be something I'd like to try if I could find a woman I could trust with that level of control. As to that mask-gag combo you speak of, I'm sure some company makes something like that.

Senior Member Zentai Freak BlackDesire's Avatar

I like to be in Zentai with arm and leg binders that allow me to walk on all fours on my elbows and knees (like those worn by bikers but adapted for bondage). Then a leash and collar and be walked in public like a dog. Maybe crotch zipper to allow my dog-tail butt plug to peek out of the back.

Junior Member Zentai curious Zentaious's Avatar

I totally agree with you BlackDesire! I love how zentai does this! Theres some amazing videos of people pretending to be mannequins or statues in Zentai. They look epic!

lycraluke

What a great description you give BlackDesire,as you say zentai is such a blank canvas on ones body where you can add accessories and make a new you.

Senior Member Zentai Lord

Hi,

THat is somewhat of a theme of my desires. I once wrote a story (along with another guy on this forum) about a world where everyone wore a zentai and had numbers instead of names. It was a very dehumanised society but one where people were happy (brainwashed) to be compliant. Everyone had to be totally obedient at all times and lived in dorms under constant surveillance, just in case anyone stepped out of line. The story revolved around one part of the world that had escaped this society and its eventual demise and takeover by the zentai-based totalitarian society.

I'm aiming to write a sequel but have had writer's block for the last four years!!! Any suggestions gratefully received!

Post Dystopian Societies

Quote Originally Posted by zentopia View Post
    Hi,

THat is somewhat of a theme of my desires. I once wrote a story (along with another guy on this forum) about a world where everyone wore a zentai and had numbers instead of names. It was a very dehumanised society but one where people were happy (brainwashed) to be compliant. Everyone had to be totally obedient at all times and lived in dorms under constant surveillance, just in case anyone stepped out of line. The story revolved around one part of the world that had escaped this society and its eventual demise and takeover by the zentai-based totalitarian society.

I'm aiming to write a sequel but have had writer's block for the last four years!!! Any suggestions gratefully received!
    Is this story posted here? I'd very much like to read it. I've read a few dystopian books in my time (1984, Animal Farm, Brave New World and We). I'd like to compare your stories methods of control to those of the aforementioned books.