Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Morphsuits General Feedback

Default Morphsuits General Feedback

Web: http://www.morphsuits.com/

UK based Zentai supplier - similar to US fansuits shop. Currently has 10 available colours.

Senior Member Zentai Freak treezentai's Avatar

Well, judging by the copious amount of reviews on the Morphsuits website, they really are popular with the Zentai community. NOT!!

What really puts me off them are several things. Firstly the fact that this guy has blatantly ripped off the idea of Zentai as his own and given them the name Morphsuits, which I will admit is a good name for them.

Secondly, is the fact that they want girls to be seen wearing them, but their sizing doesn't go down to female sizes, so we would end up with a baggy suit, which is not really the point or wearing lycra!

Thirdly, is that you would have a suit with the morphsuits advertising on the back. And it's done badly too!!

Fourthly, only 10 colours! Oh come on, give me a break!!

Finally, I can confirm after speaking to someone who had bought one they are of comparable quality to the chinese eBay sellers, the bad ones that is.

I'm not bitter about morphsuits, far from it, but I remember some guys trying to put on their Facebook page about this site and mentioned zentai, and it was removed.

Seems though while reading through the facebook entries that he's struggling to get a supply from China, and especialy some skeleton suits being currently held up at customs.

Treezentai
    proud to be in Zentai!

Default item not received yet

Morpshuits: i ordered a purple zentai on august 21th ...and nothing yet...
    i sent them an e-mail:they answered me they'll check the item/parcel...
    and now i have to wait

Official Greeter Zentai Lord tieintights's Avatar

treezentai sums it up for me!!

i love the idea he's getting zentai suits out there, but they aren't his idea!! [dragons den voice] so on that note...i'm out [/dragons den voice]
    don't like the sizing ideas either!!
    Lost: one lycra mojo...please return if found...thanks!

Official Greeter Zentai Lord tieintights's Avatar
    Lost: one lycra mojo...please return if found...thanks!

Moderator Zentai Lord ShinyBlue's Avatar

Yeah, at least there's exposure. If only all those "morphs" could be made aware that there are people in zentai...

Plus, they wouldn't get ripped off for a suit that's around $50 and low quality if they just knew to search for "zentai" rather than "morphsuit"

Senior Member Zentai Freak treezentai's Avatar

Did see the item on the Times, like the comment that's been left there.

Each time that someone's gone to leave a link to here (I have several times!), the mod just removes it.

That said, some people have managed to post a comment about that they wear zentai.

I think the people who are buying these suits are doing it to be weird and wacky at events rather than have a liking of wearing the suits in their own right, which is a bit of a shame, but I could be proven wrong.

I just can't see why people should be paying £35 for a suit which is so obviously low grade quality.

Treezentai

Just for fun I did a search on Flickr - for all the iterations I could think of (morphsuit, morphsuits, morph suit, etc.) I got a grand total of around 20 images. In comparison, the word zentai brings up nearly 8,000 images!

Seriously, why would anyone want a suit with the website printed across the back?

Oh, and I did run across this - not exactly the best skeleton suit I've seen...
    -Wolf

Check out my photography at Flickr, Flickr, deviantArt or find me at FetLife.

Senior Member Born in Zentai, Die in Zentai lycra_angel's Avatar

it is slightly weird on one hand I love the fact that people have discovered zentai suits, but kinda pissed that they call them morph suits, that fit badly and have the web site printed on them, and they are expensive.
    Its like (bear with me) when people said they started to like kylie Minogue after 'can't get you out of my head' and then they are her best fans, the fact that she had 7 albums before then is un important..
    so what i am trying to say badly is that people are jumping on this bandwagon, but don't appreciate the world of lycra and zentai that's come before!!!
    Keep it tight!

http://www.keeping-it-tight.blogspot.com/

''Sodding blimey shagging knickers
    bollocks -- oh no......I'm English.''

SPIKE from Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 6 Episode 8 :Tabula Rasa

IMG_3229 by lycra_angel, on Flickr

Senior Member Born in Zentai, Die in Zentai

Quote Originally Posted by lycra_angel View Post
    it is slightly weird on one hand I love the fact that people have discovered zentai suits, but kinda pissed that they call them morph suits, that fit badly and have the web site printed on them, and they are expensive.
    Its like (bear with me) when people said they started to like kylie Minogue after 'can't get you out of my head' and then they are her best fans, the fact that she had 7 albums before then is un important..
    so what i am trying to say badly is that people are jumping on this bandwagon, but don't appreciate the world of lycra and zentai that's come before!!!
    I know what you mean - many people became famous very late.
    And I don't like the situation too - all these 'morhpsuits' calling and website ad on the back of the suit... I support promoting zentai, but not in that way.*

On the other hand - I think people who got their first (morph)suit and who want some another (e.g. with animal print) will finally find out that it's zentai. So that's propably only cherry on this piece of s**t.

*Luckily I'm propably the only guy in Poland who wears zentai outside, so there will be no problem with publicizing zentai
    Nothing is black and white. The world is full of colours and many people can't notice that.